WHITE CHOCOLATE, RHUBARB, PISTACHIO & RASPBERRY RAW CHEESECAKE
You will need:
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (soft or liquid)
- 1 cup soaked dates
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup of freeze-dried or frozen raspberries
- 4 cups cashews (soaked for 4 hours)
- ½ cup coconut oil (soft or liquid)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup cacao butter
- 1 tbsp vanilla or 1 vanilla pod
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Dehydrated rhubarb (8 stalks)
- ½ cup roughly chopped pistachio nuts
- Blend in your food processor almonds, coconut, salt and vanilla until fine powder forms (usually after about 3 minutes).
- Add your coconut oil and blend further until coconut oil gives a gloss to the mixture.
- Now add your soaked dates and blend further until it is well mixed through the bowl.
- Press this into a 22cm springform cake pan.
- Use your freeze dried berries here and sprinkle them on top of your base. Place into the fridge to set while you are making the filling.
- Blend in your blender all ingredients for the filling until smooth and creamy. You may like to add extra flavours if you desire, such as vanilla, salt or lemon. Pour this on top of your base and smooth down top with a spoon.
- Now the fun part – garnish your cake with dehydrated rhubarb, pistachios and any left over raspberries.
Place in the freezer overnight to set. After 8 hours, clip off sides of the springform pan, and leave for 45 minutes before serving. You can keep your cake in the fridge for up to a week, or the freezer for up to 3 months.